How to connect Encharge + HeySummit
Zapier lets you send info between Encharge and HeySummit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PersonTriggers when a new person is created.Trigger
- Tag Added to PersonTriggers when a person is tagged.Trigger
- Tag Removed From PersonTriggers when a person is untagged.Trigger
- Person UnsubscribedTriggers when a person unsubscribes.Trigger
- Updated PersonTriggers when a person is updated.Trigger
- Add TagTag a person in EnchargeAction
- Archive PersonArchive a person in EnchargeAction
- Add or Update PersonCreate a new person or update an existing one.Action
Remove a tag from a person in Encharge
Stop all email to a person
Triggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.
Triggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.
Triggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Encharge and HeySummit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.