elopage Help & Support
What elopage Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Email Opt-In - Triggers when product with opt-in with zapier is bought.
- Payment Sessions Updates - Triggers when payment session state is changed.
- New Refund - Trigger when new refund processed!
- New Payment - Triggers when a new payment is processed.
- New Event Participants - Triggers when ticket was bought.
- New Product Payment - Triggers when a new payment for a specific product is processed.
- Create Coupon - Creates an individual coupon code.
- Create Free Payment - Register user to a free product, ticket or course.
- Create Affiliate Publisher Invitation - Creates publisher invitation for selected affiliate program.
How to Get Started with elopage on Zapier
To get started with elopage on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your elopage account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your elopage account's API key.
To locate your API Key in your elopage account, please follow these steps:
Log into your elopage account and click "Settings" from the menu in the upper right.
Choose "Integrations", select Zapier, and click "Generate API Key".
Paste your API Key back into your Zapier account and then click “Continue”. If your API Key was entered correctly, your elopage account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With elopage
Common Problems with elopage on Zapier
We don’t have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message