How to connect Egnyte + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between Egnyte and Wrike automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New File in FolderTriggers when a new file appears in the folder.Trigger
- List FoldersLists all folders in /Shared.Trigger
- Upload FileUploads a file to the specified folder.Action
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate Egnyte + Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Egnyte enables users to easily and securely share files on-premises and in the cloud. Egnyte’s award-winning platform integrates with any cloud, storage, device and business application to enable customers to optimize their collaboration environments through secure access, centralized control and unified visibility.
Wrike is a flexible project management and collaboration platform that enables you to organize your projects, tasks, plans and discussions. It helps you sync your team’s efforts and track your work progress in real time.