How to connect eBay + Veem
Zapier lets you send info between eBay and Veem automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new order is made.
automatically do this!
Creates a contact.
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is made.Trigger
- Create a Shipping FulfillmentAdd a shipping fulfillment to a line item.Action
- Find an OrderSearch for an order.Action
- Updated Inbound Payment StatusTriggers when an inbound payment is updated to a specific status.Trigger
- Updated Outbound Payment StatusTriggers when an outbound payment is updated to a specified status.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact.Action
- Request PaymentRequests a payment.Action
- Send PaymentSends a payment. If an attachment is required, the payment will be created as a draft.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate eBay + Veem.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.