How to connect EasyWeek + SendPulse
Zapier lets you send info between EasyWeek and SendPulse automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New BookingsTriggers when a new appointment is booked.Trigger
- New User BookingsTriggers when a new user booking is created.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Updated SubscriberTriggers when subscriber is updated.Trigger
- Add SubscriberAdd a new subscriber to a list.Action
- Unsubscribe UserUnsubscribe an email address from a list.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdates a subscriber on a list.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate EasyWeek + SendPulse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.