How to connect EasyFTP + EasyCSV
Zapier lets you send info between EasyFTP and EasyCSV automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Modified File in FolderTriggers when an existing file is modified in the folder you specify.Trigger
- New File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added to the folder you specify.Trigger
- New or Modified File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added or an existing file is modified in the folder you specify.Trigger
- Upload Data to a FileUploads file contents to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP serverAction
- Upload a FileUploads a file to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP serverAction
- New CSV File Generated via ImportTriggers when a new CSV File is generated after new data has been imported.Trigger
- New Spreadsheet Row ImportTriggered for every row/record in a spreadsheet being imported.Trigger
- Create CSV FileCreates a CSV File that can be used in your Zap, automatically emailed as an attachment, or uploaded to a specific place via SFTP.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate EasyFTP and EasyCSV.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.