How to connect EasyFTP + Amazon S3
Zapier lets you send info between EasyFTP and Amazon S3 automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Modified File in FolderTriggers when an existing file is modified in the folder you specify.Trigger
- New File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added to the folder you specify.Trigger
- New or Modified File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added or an existing file is modified in the folder you specify.Trigger
- Upload Data to a FileUploads file contents to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP serverAction
- Upload a FileUploads a file to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP serverAction
- New BucketTriggers when you add a new bucket.Trigger
- New or Updated FileTriggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)Trigger
- Create BucketCreate a new bucket.Action
- Amazon S3
Copy an already-existing file or attachment from the trigger service.
- Amazon S3
Creates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate EasyFTP and Amazon S3.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.