How to connect Easelly + EasyCSV
Zapier lets you send info between Easelly and EasyCSV automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Spreadsheet Row Import
Triggered for every row/record in a spreadsheet being imported.Try ItTriggerInstant
New CSV File Generated via Import
Triggers when a new CSV File is generated after new data has been imported.Try ItTriggerInstant
CSV File: Header and Data Rows (Separate column values for each row with commas)Required
Option 1: setup picture // Option 2: setup picture. Option 1: Put "header_row" on the left, then values on the right. Then "row_data_1" left, values right. Then "row_data_2", etc.... Option 2: Pass raw JSON to make single or multi-row CSV files. Use a Zapier Code Step in your zap to compile the JSON string is needed. Reach out to EasyCSV support via chat or email for help.
CSV Filename (optional)
Leave empty to use default filename from your EasyCSV Generator. Use EasyCSV Variables for date/time/uniqueness values for your filename.
How Easelly + EasyCSV Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Easelly and EasyCSV.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.