How to connect E-goi + Landbot
Zapier lets you send info between E-goi and Landbot automatically—no code required.
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when any current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Add/Update SubscriberAdds a new user to a list or Updates existing user by E-mail.Action
- Send E-Mail CampaignSends an e-mail campaign to a user.Action
- Send SMS CampaignSends a SMS campaign to a user.Action
- Send SMS TransactionalSends a SMS to a cellphoneAction
- Start AutobotStarts an autobot on an action of your choosing.Action
- Add TagAttaches a tag of your choosing to an existing user.Action
Removes an existing user from a list.
Searches for the subscriber in your list and resturns his data. If not found you can choose to add him.
This will return you a found subscriptor our a just created subscritor.
Triggers when a visitor reaches the "Zapier Integration" Block within a Landbot.
- Step 1: Authenticate E-goi and Landbot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.