How to connect Dubsado + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between Dubsado and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Contract SignedTriggers when a client submits a signed contract.Trigger
- New Project as JobTriggers when a project is created as a job manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when a Public Proposal Form is filled out.Trigger
- New Project as LeadTriggers when a project is created as a lead manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when Public Proposal Form is filled out.Trigger
- New Payment ReceivedTriggers when a client makes a payment on an invoice.Trigger
- Project Status UpdatedTriggers when a project's status is updated.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.
Updates a new contact within an account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dubsado and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.