How to connect Dubb + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between Dubb and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactLists the contacts.Trigger
- Form SubmissionTriggers on a new form submission.Trigger
- Get TrackTriggers on a new track.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- Find or Create ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.
Updates a new contact within an account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dubb and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.