How to connect dotdigital + LastPass
Zapier lets you send info between dotdigital and LastPass automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Survey ResponseTriggers when a survey of your choice receives a new response.Trigger
- Create Address BookCreates an address book.Action
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact, updates an existing one or adds contact to a given address book.Action
- Create Contact Data FieldCreates a contact data field within the account.Action
- Enrol Contact in ProgramThis operation enrols a given contact into an automation program.Action
- Refresh SegmentRefreshes a segment.Action
- Send CampaignSend a campaign to a given contact.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSends a transactional email.Action
Unsubscribes contact from account.
Creates a new user.
- Step 1: Authenticate dotdigital and LastPass.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.