How to connect doopoll + Sprout
Zapier lets you send info between doopoll and Sprout automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EmailsThis Zap will trigger when respondents leave an email at the end of your polls.Trigger
- New ResponsesTriggers when a new response is submitted to one of your surveys in doopollTrigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to the account.Trigger
- Deleted ContactTriggers when a contact is deleted from the account.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is updated in the account.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is added to the account.Trigger
- Updated TransactionTriggers when a transaction is updated in the account.Trigger
- New VisitTriggers when a new visit is added to the account.Trigger
Triggers when a visit is updated in the account.
Creates or updates a contact.
Creates a transaction.
Creates a visit.
- Step 1: Authenticate doopoll and Sprout.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.