How to connect Donorbox + TailoredMail
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and TailoredMail automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- Add/Update SubscriberAdds a new subscriber or updates an existing subscriber.Action
- Add to Custom ListAdds a subscriber to a static or drip custom list.Action
- Remove From Custom ListRemoves a subscriber from a custom list.Action
- Stop DripStops the drip for a subscriber.Action
Updates the sequence of a subscriber in a drip.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox and TailoredMail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.