How to connect Donorbox + Raklet
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and Raklet automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a new payment is created.Trigger
- Add Note to ContactAdds a note to the specified contact.Action
- Add Tag to ContactAdds a Tag to the Specified Contact.Action
Creates a new contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox and Raklet.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.