How to connect Donorbox + Google Analytics
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and Google Analytics automatically—no code required.
Add a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.
Send a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Google Analytics
Finds a specific goal.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox + Google Analytics.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.