How to connect Docupilot + Zengine
Zapier lets you send info between Docupilot and Zengine automatically—no code required.
Triggers when any record is updated in a form of your choice.
Deletes a record.
- Create DocumentCreates a new document from a specified template.Action
- New EventTriggers when a new event is added.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a form of your choice.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when any record is updated in a form of your choice.Trigger
- New CommentAdds a comment to a record or workspace.Action
- New RecordAdds a record to a form.Action
- Delete RecordDeletes a record.Action
Updates a record.
Uploads a file, which can then be saved to a file upload field in a New Record or Update Record action.
Finds an existing record.
Finds or creates a specific searchRecord.
- Step 1: Authenticate Docupilot + Zengine.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.