How to connect Document360 + Confluence Server
Zapier lets you send info between Document360 and Confluence Server automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ArticleTriggers when a new article is created.Trigger
- Append Text to DocumentAppends text to an existing document.Action
- Create a DocumentCreate document from text in Document360Action
- Find a DocumentFind the document from knowledgebaseAction
- Create document if it doesn’t exist yet?Find the document from knowledgebaseAction
- New Page or Blog PostTriggers when a new page or blog post is created.Trigger
- Create Page or Blog PostCreates a new page or blog post.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Document360 and Confluence Server.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.