How to connect Docsify + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Docsify and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Email OpenedTrigger when the email was opened.Trigger
- New Document ViewedTrigger when the document was viewed.Trigger
- New File DownloadedTrigger when the file was downloaded.Trigger
- New Document OpenedTrigger when the document was opened.Trigger
- New Link ClickedTrigger when the link was clicked.Trigger
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Docsify and URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Docsify is a chrome extension for Gmail and G Suite that tracks email opens, link clicks, attachment downloads, and per-page document and website views that you send via email. And Docsify automates and prioritizes your sales workflow based on recipient's engagement with anything you emailed them