How to connect DocSend + Marketo
Zapier lets you send info between DocSend and Marketo automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Link CreatedThis trigger fires when you create a new link in DocSend.Trigger
- New Space CreatedThis trigger fires when you create a new Space in DocSend.Trigger
- New Space DownloadTriggers when you get a new download event in Spaces.Trigger
- New VisitTriggers when you get a new visit.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.Action
Find or Create Lead
- Step 1: Authenticate DocSend and Marketo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.