How to connect DocDroid + Yumpu
Zapier lets you send info between DocDroid and Yumpu automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Deleted DocumentTriggers when a document is deleted.Trigger
- New Document UploadedTriggers when a new document is uploaded.Trigger
- Updated DocumentTriggers when a document is updated.Trigger
- Update DocumentUpdates a document.Action
- Upload DocumentUploads a new document.Action
- Find DocumentFinds an existing document.Action
- New DocumentTriggers when a new document is uploaded.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new document.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate DocDroid and Yumpu.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.