How to connect DigitalOcean + Pushover
Zapier lets you send info between DigitalOcean and Pushover automatically—no code required.
- New BackupTriggers when a new backup is created for the selected Droplet.Trigger
- New DropletTriggers when a new Droplet is created.Trigger
- New SnapshotTriggers when a new snapshot is created for a selected Droplet.Trigger
- New SSH KeyTriggers when a new SSH key is added to your account.Trigger
- Add SSH KeyAdds a new SSH key to your account.Action
- Create DomainDomain resources are domain names that you have purchased from a domain name registrar that you are managing through the DigitalOcean DNS interface. This trigger creates a new domain, with a name and IP address.Action
- Create DropletCreates a new Droplet in your account.Action
- Create SnapshotCreates a new snapshot for the selected droplet.Action
Powers a Droplet on or off (via either a hard or graceful shutdown).
Send an emergency Pushover notification
Send a Pushover notification
- Step 1: Authenticate DigitalOcean and Pushover.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.