How to connect Dialed + SMS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Dialed and SMS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Contact AddedTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Inbound Text MessageTriggers when a new inbound text message is received.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a Contact in Dialed.Action
- Disable Do Not DisturbTurns Do Not Disturb offAction
- Enable Do Not DisturbTurns on Do Not DisturbAction
- Send MessageSends an SMS Message.Action
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Dialed and SMS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.