How to connect Delay by Zapier + TicketCo
Zapier lets you send info between Delay by Zapier and TicketCo automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new transaction is completed.
Waits for a set amount of time after the last delay in a given queue. Used to deal with race conditions and rate-limiting.
- Delay ForWaits for a set amount of time before completing your Actions.ActionScheduled
- Delay After QueueWaits for a set amount of time after the last delay in a given queue. Used to deal with race conditions and rate-limiting.ActionScheduled
- Delay UntilWaits to run your Actions until a date or time that you choose.ActionScheduled
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is completed.TriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Delay by Zapier + TicketCo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.