How to connect Delay by Zapier + eSputnik
Zapier lets you send info between Delay by Zapier and eSputnik automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Delay ForWaits for a set amount of time before completing your Actions.Action
- Delay After QueueWaits for a set amount of time after the last delay in a given queue. Used to deal with race conditions and rate-limiting.Action
- Delay UntilWaits to run your Actions until a date or time that you choose.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Contact in SegmentTriggers when a new contact is added to a segment.Trigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds confirmed contact or updates existing contact.Action
- Subscribe ContactSubscribes a contact.Action
- Send EventSends an event.Action
Sends an email using a specified message template.
Sends SMS using a specified message template.
- Step 1: Authenticate Delay by Zapier and eSputnik.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.