How to connect DeBounce + Upscribe
Zapier lets you send info between DeBounce and Upscribe automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Email ValidationValidates an EmailAction
- Email SentTriggers when an email is sent.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created in your account (via form submission or import).Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Signup (Deprecating)Triggers when a contact is created in your account (via form submission or import).Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your Upscribe account.Action
- Send EmailSends an email to all your contacts.Action
- Send Single EmailSends an email to one contact.Action
Adds a tag to a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate DeBounce and Upscribe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.