How to connect DeBounce + Direct Mail
Zapier lets you send info between DeBounce and Direct Mail automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Email ValidationValidates an EmailAction
- Deleted AddressTriggers when an address is deleted from your address group.Trigger
- New AddressTriggers when a new address is added to your group.Trigger
- Sent CampaignTriggers when an email campaign is sent.Trigger
- Updated AddressTriggers when an address in your group is unsubscribed, hard bounced, or otherwise updated.Trigger
- Delete AddressRemoves an address from a group.Action
- New AddressCreates a new address or updates an existing address.Action
- Unsubscribe AddressMarks an address as unsubscribed and (optionally) removes it from the group.Action
- Direct Mail
Update an address.
- Direct Mail
Finds an address by email.
- Step 1: Authenticate DeBounce and Direct Mail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.