How to connect DealMachine + PRINTgenie
Zapier lets you send info between DealMachine and PRINTgenie automatically—no code required.
- Deal Status ChangedTriggers when a deal changes to a new status.Trigger
- Mail Status ChangedTriggers when a delivered mail item changes to a new status.Trigger
- New DealTriggers when a new deal is created.Trigger
- New Owner AddressTriggers when a property owner address is added to a new or existing deal.Trigger
- New Owner Email AddressTriggers when a new property owner's email address is added.Trigger
- New Owner Phone NumberTriggers when a new property owner's phone number is added.Trigger
- New Team MembersTriggers when a new member joins your team.Trigger
- Send CampaignThrough this Zap action you can send a Campaign. Contact/Mailing list(s) are pre-assigned to Campaigns. A list can be assigned to multiple Campaigns. Once a contact is added, PRINTgenie will automatically trigger the campaigns that you may have associated with the selected Contact/Mailing list. You will be able to choose your Contact/Mailing list in the next section.Action
Through this Zap action you can send a Mail Template (Postcard/Letter) to a Single Contact. All PRINTgenie Templates will be available to choose from in the next section. This Zap will instantly Print and Mail the chosen Template to the user’s mailing address.
- Step 1: Authenticate DealMachine and PRINTgenie.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.