How to connect Datadog + Pingdom
Zapier lets you send info between Datadog and Pingdom automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- New CheckTriggers when a new check is added.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert occurs in Pingdom.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Datadog and Pingdom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Datadog is a service for IT, Operations and Development teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into actionable insight.