How to connect Databox + Pipefy
Zapier lets you send info between Databox and Pipefy automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Push Custom DataPush any custom data to Databox.Action
- Increase CounterIncrement a specified metric by 1 every time this action happens.Action
- Card DoneTriggers when a card is done on a pipe.Trigger
- Card ExpiredTriggers when a card expires on a pipe.Trigger
- Card LateTriggers when a card gets late on a pipe.Trigger
- Card MovedTriggers when a card is moved on a given pipe.Trigger
- Card OverdueTriggers when a card gets overdue on a pipe.Trigger
- New CardTriggers when a new card is created on a pipe.Trigger
Create a card on a pipe.
Delete an existing Card.
- Step 1: Authenticate Databox + Pipefy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.