How to connect Dashly + Moosend
Zapier lets you send info between Dashly and Moosend automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EventTriggers when new event occurs.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event.Action
- Create/Update/Delete PropertiesCreates, updates or deletes a list of properties, depending on an operation choice.Action
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a mailing list.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Updated ProfileTriggers when a subscriber’s profile has been updated.Trigger
- Increment / Decrement Numeric Custom FieldIncreases or decreases a numeric custom field's value.Action
- Set Custom Field ValueSets a custom field value.Action
Creates a new subscriber in a specific mailing list.
Runs a Moosend automation for the provided email.
Unsubscribes a member from all or target mailing lists.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dashly and Moosend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.