How to connect Dash + ServiceM8
Zapier lets you send info between Dash and ServiceM8 automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AssetTriggers when a new asset is added to your Dash.Trigger
- Update Asset MetadataUpdate asset metadataAction
- Upload AssetUpload an asset to your DashAction
- Asset Keyword SearchSearch for asset by keywordAction
- Job CompletedTriggers when a Job's status changes to Completed.Trigger
- Job QueuedTriggers when a Job is assigned to a Queue.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new Client is created.Trigger
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a Form is completed. Requires the Forms add-on to be enabled in your ServiceM8 account.Trigger
Triggers when a new job is created.
Creates a new client.
Creates a new job.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dash and ServiceM8.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.