How to connect Dakno + LionDesk
Zapier lets you send info between Dakno and LionDesk automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a contact is set to status.
Adds a comment to an existing contact.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- Form SubmittedTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Contact Status UpdateTriggers when a contact is set to status.Trigger
- Contact TaggedTriggers when a contact has tag added.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates or updates an existing contact.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your LionDesk account.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a comment to an existing contact.Action
- Add TagsAssign tags to a contactAction
Creates a new contact on your liondesk account
Start an existing campaign for a contact.
Update the hotness of a contact
Finds a contact in LionDesk, to be able to use contact's information in subsequent actions.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dakno + LionDesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.