How to connect Cyberimpact + Poptin
Zapier lets you send info between Cyberimpact and Poptin automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is added.Trigger
- New Group MemberTriggers when a new group member is added.Trigger
- New MemberTriggers when a new member is added.Trigger
- Add a New GroupAdd a new static group in your account.Action
- Add a Member to GroupsAdds a specific member to selected groups.Action
- Add a New MemberAdd a new member in your account. To use this method you must first get the authorization, please contact our staff.Action
- Opt-In a MemberSend an optin email to the specified email address, creating the member if not already existing and adding it to the specified list of groups.Action
- Find MemberFind an existing member.Action
Find or Create Member
Triggers when a new lead is created through a Poptin conversion.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cyberimpact + Poptin.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.