How to connect CubApp + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between CubApp and PayPal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Get Customer DataReturns the balances and expirations of a loyalty card along with the personal data of the user to whom it was issuedAction
- Add a CustomerRecords the personal data of a user who is issued a loyalty cardAction
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate CubApp and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.