How to connect Coupon Carrier + OneSignal
Zapier lets you send info between Coupon Carrier and OneSignal automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Code DeliveryTriggers when a code is delivered/assigned to a recipient.Trigger
- New Code UsageTriggers when a code is marked as used, either through an e-commerce order, QR Scanner, or Mark-As-Used button.Trigger
- Assign a CodePicks and returns a code from a specified code list for a unique user.Action
- Get Code List StatisticsFetch the current statistics for a specified code list. It includes the number of delivered and remaining codes.Action
- Create a Redeem LinkCreates a unique link to a landing page where the user can see their unique code.Action
- Mark a Code as UsedMark a code in the specified Code List as used.Action
- Send a Code EmailTrigger an active Code Email, containing a unique code, to be sent to an email address.Action
- New Notification CreatedTriggers when you have one or more new notifications created.Trigger
Send a simple push notification to all devices.
Sends a new push notification to one or more devices with advanced settings.
- Step 1: Authenticate Coupon Carrier and OneSignal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.