How to connect Coupon Carrier + MoonClerk
Zapier lets you send info between Coupon Carrier and MoonClerk automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Code DeliveryTriggers when a code is delivered/assigned to a recipient.Trigger
- New Code UsageTriggers when a code is marked as used, either through an e-commerce order, QR Scanner, or Mark-As-Used button.Trigger
- Assign a CodePicks and returns a code from a specified code list for a unique user.Action
- Get Code List StatisticsFetch the current statistics for a specified code list. It includes the number of delivered and remaining codes.Action
- Create a Redeem LinkCreates a unique link to a landing page where the user can see their unique code.Action
- Mark a Code as UsedMark a code in the specified Code List as used.Action
- Send a Code EmailTrigger an active Code Email, containing a unique code, to be sent to an email address.Action
- Plan Payment FailedTriggers when a recurring plan payment fails.Trigger
Triggers when a recurring plan is canceled or expires.
Triggers when a new recurring plan is created.
Triggers when a payment has been made on MoonClerk.
- Step 1: Authenticate Coupon Carrier and MoonClerk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.