How to connect Corpay One + monday.com
Zapier lets you send info between Corpay One and monday.com automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Amount Lines Updated
Triggers when amount lines are updated on expense.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an expense is approved.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new category is set to expense.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a label is updated on expense.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when amount is updated on expense.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an expense is declined.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a date is updated on expense.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new note is added to expense.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Corpay One + monday.com Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Corpay One and monday.com.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.