Contentools + Mention Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Contentools and Mention.
It's easy to connect Contentools + Mention and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new content created and/or an idea, is sent to production in a project that you are a team member of.
Triggers when a content get its production Finished, through the platform or approval email.
Triggers when a content moves between steps of its workflow.
Triggers when a new Idea is suggested in a project that you are a team member of.
Triggers when an idea gets scheduled in a project that you are a member of.
Triggers when the content gets behind its step's estimated finish date.
Triggers in three scenarios: 1) when the scheduled date to publish your content has arrived, 2) when an idea has its production started or 3) when you hit on Publish Now in a content.
Triggers when an idea is approved on a project that you are member of.
Triggers when an Idea gets rejected in a project that you are a member of.
Triggers when a new alert is added.
- Step 1: Authenticate Contentools + Mention.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.