How to connect Collected Notes + Donorbox
Zapier lets you send info between Collected Notes and Donorbox automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Created a NoteTriggers when a note is created.Trigger
- Add a NoteCreates a Note on your selected siteAction
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Collected Notes and Donorbox.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.