How to connect Coda + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between Coda and Wrike automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to the selected table.Trigger
- Updated RowTriggers when a row is updated within the selected table.Trigger
- Copy DocCreates a copy of the specified Coda doc.Action
- Create RowCreates a new row in the selected table.Action
- Update RowUpdates an existing row in the selected table.Action
- Upsert RowCreates a new row or updates an existing row in the selected table by comparing incoming data against existing rows.Action
- Find RowSearch for a Coda Row in the selected table using a column match search.Action
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
Triggered when a new task is created.
Create a new comment.
Create a new folder.
Create a new task.
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate Coda and Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.