How to connect Coda + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Coda and PayPal automatically—no code required.
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to the selected table.Trigger
- Updated RowTriggers when a row is updated within the selected table.Trigger
- Copy DocCreates a copy of the specified Coda doc.Action
- Create RowCreates a new row in the selected table.Action
- Update RowUpdates an existing row in the selected table.Action
- Upsert RowCreates a new row or updates an existing row in the selected table by comparing incoming data against existing rows.Action
- Find RowSearch for a Coda Row in the selected table using a column match search.Action
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Coda and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.