Cloudinary Help & Support
What Cloudinary Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Uploaded Resource - Triggers when a new resource is uploaded.
- New Tagged Resource - Triggers when a new resource is uploaded and is tagged with a given tag.
- None yet!
- Transform Resource - Creates a Cloudinary URL that can be used to transform, manipulate, and share the resource.
- Upload Resource (Advanced) - Uploads a new resource to your Cloudinary account. This advanced action includes additional upload parameters.
- Create Usage Report - Creates a report on the status of your Cloudinary account usage details, including storage, bandwidth, requests, number of resources, and add-on usage.
- Upload Resource - Uploads a new resource to your Cloudinary account.
How to Get Started with Cloudinary on Zapier
When you start creating a Cloudinary Zap, you will be asked to connect your Cloudinary account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Cloudinary API key.
To locate your API Key in your Cloudinary account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Cloudinary management console.
- Copy to your clipboard the Cloudinary Environment Variable, which can be found under Account Details.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Cloudinary account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Cloudinary
Common Problems with Cloudinary on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message