How to connect CloudConvert + Fireflies.ai
Zapier lets you send info between CloudConvert and Fireflies.ai automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a job failed.
Creates job to capture a website as PDF or create a website screenshot as JPG or PNG.
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.TriggerInstant
- Job FailedTriggers when a job failed.TriggerInstant
- Job FinishedTriggers when a job finished.TriggerInstant
- Create ArchiveCreate a ZIP, RAR... archive.ActionScheduled
- Capture a WebsiteCreates job to capture a website as PDF or create a website screenshot as JPG or PNG.ActionScheduled
- Convert a FileCreates job to convert a file.ActionScheduled
- Merge Files to PDFMerge multiple files into one single PDF.ActionScheduled
Creates job to optimize a file.
Triggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.
Creates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.
Gets the most recent user meeting
Finds a specific user meeting
Searches a Meeting based on provided parameters.
- Step 1: Authenticate CloudConvert + Fireflies.ai.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.