CloudConvert Help & Support
What CloudConvert Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Conversion Output File Available - Triggers for any individual output file when a CloudConvert conversion is finished.
- Conversion Finished - Triggers when any conversion is finished on CloudConvert.
- Conversion Failed - Triggers when any conversion failed on CloudConvert.
- Conversion Started - Triggers when any conversion was started on CloudConvert.
- Convert Content - Convert some File Content (e.g. a HTML or Markdown String) to a specific format.
- Convert File - Convert a File to a specific format.
- Save Website - Save a website (by URL) as PDF or screenshot image (PNG, JPG, SVG).
- Extract Archive - Extract archive (ZIP, RAR, TAR.GZ...).
How to Get Started with CloudConvert on Zapier
To get started with CloudConvert on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your CloudConvert account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your API Key
To locate your API Key in your CloudConvert account, please follow these steps:
Go to your dashboard as shown below:
There you will find your personal API Key. Copy & paste it to Zapier.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your CloudConvert account will now be successfully connected!
Popular Things To Do With CloudConvert
Common Problems with CloudConvert on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message