Client Dispute Manager + Contacts+ Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Client Dispute Manager and Contacts+.
It's easy to connect Client Dispute Manager + Contacts+ and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new customer is created.
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Triggers when a customer is updated.
Triggers when a contact is created or a business card is transcribed.
Triggers when a contact is updated.
Triggers when a new invoice is created.
This triggers happens when you change the status of a customer in the customer screen. You can go from active all the way to archive or vice versa.
Triggers when a business card has been transcribed.
Triggers when a contact is deleted.
Triggers when a tag is created on your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Client Dispute Manager + Contacts+.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.