ClickMeeting + Moodle Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between ClickMeeting and Moodle.
It's easy to connect ClickMeeting + Moodle and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you create a new event.
Triggers after a new attendee participated in your event without registration.
Triggers when a new course is created.
Search for course by name.
A new attendee will be registered to your event.
Triggers when you create a new event with registration.
Triggers when a new attendee registers to your event.
Triggers when a student enrolls in a course.
A new event will be created.
- Step 1: Authenticate ClickMeeting + Moodle.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.