How to connect ClickMeeting + Fireflies.ai
Zapier lets you send info between ClickMeeting and Fireflies.ai automatically—no code required.
Triggers after a new attendee participated in your event without registration.
A new attendee will be registered to your event.
- New Upcoming EventTriggers when you create a new event.TriggerScheduled
- New Upcoming Event with RegistrationTriggers when you create a new event with registration.TriggerScheduled
- New AttendeeTriggers after a new attendee participated in your event without registration.TriggerScheduled
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new attendee registers to your event.TriggerScheduled
- Create New EventA new event will be created.ActionScheduled
- Add New RegistrantA new attendee will be registered to your event.ActionScheduled
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.TriggerInstant
Creates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.
Gets the most recent user meeting
Finds a specific user meeting
Searches a Meeting based on provided parameters.
- Step 1: Authenticate ClickMeeting + Fireflies.ai.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.