How to connect ClickMeeting + Deadline Funnel
Zapier lets you send info between ClickMeeting and Deadline Funnel automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers after a new attendee participated in your event without registration.
automatically do this!
Add New Registrant
A new attendee will be registered to your event.
- New Upcoming EventTriggers when you create a new event.Trigger
- New Upcoming Event with RegistrationTriggers when you create a new event with registration.Trigger
- New AttendeeTriggers after a new attendee participated in your event without registration.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new attendee registers to your event.Trigger
- Create New EventA new event will be created.Action
- Add New RegistrantA new attendee will be registered to your event.Action
- Start DeadlineStarts a deadline for a specific lead.Action
- Track PurchaseCreates a sales tracking event.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate ClickMeeting + Deadline Funnel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.