CINC + RingCentral Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between CINC and RingCentral.
It's easy to connect CINC + RingCentral and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a label is applied.
Triggers when a new lead is added.
Triggers when a pipeline stage is applied.
Triggers when a lead's information is updated. I,E changing a lead's phone number.
Triggers when there is a new missed call.
Triggers when new inquiry was requested.
Triggers when a note is applied.
Triggers when a lead is trashed.
Triggers when a call has been ended.
Triggers when a call has been recorded.
- Step 1: Authenticate CINC + RingCentral.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.